All the features that make a vehicle “smart” require on-board systems. Systems management software is a major component of vehicle development costs. It is this creation of value that ACTIA wishes to promote by combining:
- – Technological & Industrial Excellence ,
- – Connected & intelligent electronic systems ,
- – Augmented on-board systems.
Through its “ACTIA Inside” strategy, the group aims to become THE benchmark in on-board electronics for its customers.
On-board electronics: an essential component of vehicles
ACTIA uses its technological and industrial know-how to offer its customers a range of multi-market technological products and solutions such as:
- – Command and control computers ;
- – Human Machine Interfaces ;
- – Connectivity platforms ;
- – Power converters ;
- – On-board multimedia solutions ;
- – Satcom terminals & power amplifiers ;
- – Energy distribution & management solutions ;
- – Connected services for vehicle diagnostics, management & operation.
Its technological know-how covers:
- – Connected electronic architecture ;
- – System and software architecture ;
- – Power electronics ;
- – Electronic diagnostics ;
- – Telecommunications.
ACTIA’s on-board architecture streamlines complex, multi-application systems with assisted security. It is the driving force behind on-board and connected infrastructures. ACTIA systems are powerful, versatile, scalable, and synonymous with quality.
Services that make a difference
In addition to products and solutions, ACTIA offers a range of associated services that demonstrate its expertise in electronics:
- – Redesign to Deliver Programme ;
- – Operational Safety & Cybersecurity Compliance ;
- – Data Management & Digitalisation ;-
- – Procurability and Sustainability Analysis ;
- – Observatory and Component Management ;
- – Regulatory compliance and certification ;
- – Local to international project support.
By anticipating the challenges of the vehicle of the future and proposing a new generation of electronic architecture, ACTIA is strengthening its position as an expert in on-board electronics for its customers.
ACTIA Inside’s solutions contribute to the major challenges in all its markets
- – Agriculture & Construction: machines that combine performance and safety.
– Road & rail transport: cars, trains, buses, HGVs and vans for safe, comfortable and environmentally friendly travel.
- – Micromobility: individual, compact, light and 100% electric mobility.
- – Aviation & Space: planes and satellites to connect people.
- – Energy: the management and supervision of intelligent energy distribution networks.
ACTIA is positioned as THE benchmark brand for on-board electronics on its markets
The preponderance of software in electronics and the increasing criticality of systems are an opportunity for ACTIA to position itself with buyers and specifiers as a strong “ingredient” brand, bringing value to the final product in which it is embedded.
So, in a nod to a famous brand that managed to turn a hidden product into a household name, ACTIA is building on its “ACTIA Inside” value creation strategy to make its brand the best choice in on-board systems.
For more than 30 years, ACTIA has been working with its customers to meet the technological and industrial challenges of vibrant, value-creating, increasingly complex and sustainable electronics.
In this sustainable and productive relationship, the group takes prides in moving towards and building a more socially, economically, and environmentally responsible mobility, towards a world that chooses to work for its future.