….all of ACTIA’s technologies are being showcased at the EIMA trade fair in Bologna.
ACTIA Italia will once again be taking part in the International Agriculture and Gardening Machinery Exposition: EIMA 2022, from 9 to 13 November, in Bologna. The Italian subsidiary of the ACTIA Group, which has long-standing expertise in agricultural machinery, is building on the group’s cross-functional technologies to develop solutions for the agricultural sector. Since its founding in 2000, ACTIA Italia has established solid partnerships with local manufacturers, based on innovation and machine performance.
All of this know-how will be on display at its stand: Pavilion 18, stand E/4, an overview of the innovations in on-board electronics is provided below.
ACTIA’s connected architecture: to simplify management in the agricultural sector
ACTIA is developing a new generation of on-board architecture. This architecture, based on off-the-shelf products, is intended for vehicle markets requiring electric actuators, including industrial vehicles and special machinery.
A new range of Human-Machine interfaces dedicated to the driver environment, with an innovation featured on the stand: MULTIC-FSX
This new digital cluster improves the driving experience and enhances comfort. The appeal of this new generation of displays lies in a clever design with practically unlimited possibilities for customizing the graphical interfaces (UI/UX). In particular, it allows manufacturers to offer different user interfaces, with a level of detail that varies according to the position of the vehicle in the vehicle range.
New ECUs and electro-hydraulic command and control units
After investing heavily, ACTIA has developed its new generation of on-board ECUs, the MPS, APU and SPU range. These products are in response to manufacturer requirements in terms of both functional safety and cybersecurity for their new vehicles.
The project’s complexity and ambition make it a real feat of engineering.
After buses and coaches, the project is being transposed to bring HGVs into compliance in terms of safety and ISO 26262, and ISO 21434 is being applied to special machinery by updating the electronic architecture of the ACTI-Ways range for its demanding markets.
ACTIA’s telematics and remote diagnostic solutions for the agricultural sector and covering the needs of all OEM departments
These remote solutions help to optimize operating costs, acting immediately with faster data exchange, reducing operating costs, periods of inactivity and machine downtime, thereby increasing the vehicle availability rates. How?
Via hardware solutions featuring flexible telematics for various applications:
– TGU-R WorldWide: ACTIA is bolstering its off-the-shelf TGU-R telematics solution and is launching the marketing of a new version: the TGU-R 4 G W. This new digital solution still has everything that made TGU-R a success, and offers enhanced capabilities, notably in terms of network coverage (4G) and data processing power. The TGU-R 4 G W, which has already obtained certification for use in more than 35 countries, is becoming THE benchmark in terms of connectivity in the industrial vehicle and special machinery markets.
- – E-TRACK: is an on-board control unit for telematics applications, enclosed in a reinforced, sealed IP67 housing. A flexible and cost-effective telematics solution that can be adapted to a large range of off-road equipment.
The ACTIAFleet Agriculture portal
- ACTIAFleet Agriculture is the fleet management telematics portal, designed specifically to manage activities in the agricultural sector, to optimize vehicle use and maximize productivity with:
- – Fleet monitoring in real time,
- – Analysis of the data collected to optimize operating costs,
- – Remote diagnostics and maintenance.
The Diag Agri kit
Equipped with a multiprotocol VCI and a dedicated diagnostic software, the kit makes it possible to immediately receive and analyse vehicle data, effectively reducing downtime and repair costs, for an optimised vehicle availability rate. This solution was developed for KOHLER and ARGOTractors, in particular.
Connected architecture, diagnostics, remote diagnostics & telematics solutions, with dedicated services, ACTIA understands the needs of the agricultural sector.
We look forward to seeing you at the EIMA trade fair
ACTIA Italia stand
Pavilion 18, stand E/4