ACTIA invites automotive aftermarket and mobility services professionals to the six Équip’Auto On Tour events being held in France (from 25 September to 30 October 2021): regional meetings organised under the auspices of Équip’Auto. The ACTIA stand will be showcasing the series of new and innovative features implemented on the Multi-Diag tool range: Security Gateway, advanced settings, expert assistance, ADAS calibration, and a sneak preview of the ECU reprogramming service, which is eagerly awaited by the sector.
The latest multi-service features of MULTI-DIAG
The ACTIA engineers have been hard at work, taking advantage of this unusual period to develop a set of solutions to help garage owners, as the technical nature of their work is constantly changing.
- – Multi-Diag 360 provides comprehensive diagnostic and repair assistance for some of the largest coverage of European vehicles;
- – Unlocking the integrated Security Gateway (Fiat, Renault, etc.);
Read all about it: “ACTIA opens the FIAT gateway to garage owners ”.
- – “To-the-Point” functions: easy-to-use search function for advanced settings, search by number plate, Express Diag 2.0;
- – Comprehensive repair support services and expert assistance via a dedicated European hotline;
Find out more: “Auto diagnostics hotline: a multi-make expert technician on the line ”.
- – ADAS calibration with the new, easy-to-use solution: WHEEL-DIAG ADAS.
This solution combines alignment and calibration of ADAS based on the thrust angle, for a precise measurement in compliance with manufacturer standards, a unique portal, with magnetic targets, for quick installation and improved ergonomics, easy-to-use software, accompanying repair technicians step by step with clear and precise visuals.
- As a reminder: “Wheel-Diag ADAS obtains the CESVI France label ”.
Sneak preview: the ECU reprogramming service
ACTIA’s new PRP (Passthru Remote Platform) solution makes it possible to:
- update, reprogram and download vehicle ECUs. The platform is completely secure and connects auto mechanics to the hotline of experts in electronic diagnostics to conduct manufacturer diagnostic operations remotely, using a fee-for-service model;
- stop outsourcing manufacturer operations and never turn away another vehicle from the shop again.
To find out more: “The winning trio for the reprogramming of automotive ECUs.”.
ACTIA offers these features on a range of high-performance tablets developed specifically for these services.
Équip’Auto On Tour: regional events on a human scale – it’s high time!
The entire ACTIA aftermarket team looks forward to reconnecting with professionals over the course of six Équip’Auto On Tour events:
- Avignon – 25 September 2021 – Avignon ParcExpo
- Nantes – 2 October 2021 – EXPONANTES Le Parc
- Lille – 9 October 2021 – Lille Grand Palais
- Toulouse – 16 October 2021 – Toulouse Exhibition & Convention Center – MEET
- Lyon – 23 October 2021 – MATMUT Stadium Lyon Gerland
- Mulhouse – 30 October 2021 – Parc EXPO Mulhouse
Conveniently, these events are just in time for the economic recovery, pending a return to the usual event format at Équip’Auto 2022. Save the date!Download press release Press contact Visit Diag & Repair website